Personal Information collection
This web site collects Personal Information which may include, but may not be limited to:
- Personal identifiers, including but not limited to your Social Security Number, date of birth, names of family members, addresses and telephone numbers;
- Types of benefits and claims filed;
- Cookies and IP addresses (as these terms are described below). In certain circumstances, when you seek to obtain products or services through the web site, or make other requests, we may obtain Personal Information about you from other sources, such as:
Consumer reporting agencies;
State and federal agencies; or
Other third parties as permitted under the law
The types of Personal Information we gather, its use and disclosure
We may use the Personal Information referenced above to complete requested transactions, provide requested products and services, inform you about additional products and services, and perform functions related to the services we offer. We may also disclose such Personal Information to affiliates and nonaffiliated third parties, or in compliance with applicable federal or state laws or pursuant to a subpoena.
We may also use Personal Information in offering or preparing various products and/or services which may be beneficial or of interest to you, or which our affiliates and/or nonaffiliated third parties offer and may be of interest or benefit to you. Should you wish to opt out of any such potential marketing, please contact us in writing at the address below to make such a request.
We do not disclose Personal Information about your health or medical conditions or treatment, except as necessary to process or service requested or authorized transactions, or as otherwise required by law.
- Cookies are small computer files that a web site sends to your Internet browser and which are typically stored on your hard drive. They help our web site remember information about you and your preferences, so these reappear the next time you visit the site. You can control how cookies are saved on your computer through the options in your web browser.
- IP addresses are unique numeric identifiers assigned to your computer each time you access the Internet. Think of these as your temporary cyberspace street address which changes each time you access the Internet. They do not contain personally identifiable information, and we use them to track visitors as they navigate our web site. This allows us to diagnose problem on the site, track usage patterns and volume, and otherwise administer and improve the web site.
You may find links to other web sites on our web pages. When you click these links, a new browser window opens and you will leave our web site in that window. We are neither associated with nor bear a responsibility for these links or the content found on these sites, nor have we or do we assess such content or vouch for the reliability, accuracy or trustworthiness of the linked sites. The links are simply offered as a courtesy. Any reliance by you upon information contained on any of these linked sites is at your own risk.
With respect to our internal uses of Personal Information, we restrict access to such Personal Information to employees who need to know that Personal Information pursuant to their job functions and our internal business operations. This web site uses reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access.
However, you should also take care to protect your individual computer(s) from unauthorized access – whether remotely (such as with hackers) or directly by visitors in your home or office. In using public computer terminals (such as one in a library or store), ensure you do not save password or otherwise store them on the machine. Some ways you can exercise caution include using passwords that combine numbers and letters, and installing a firewall and security software on your personal computer. You may also want to turn off your modem or Internet access when not on the Internet.
Use of the site by children younger than 18
This web site is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from those younger than age 18. If you are younger than 18, please do not use this web site without parental supervision.
Changes to this Policy
Access to your records
You may review the Personal Information we retain regarding any policy issued by us or our related entities to you or service(s) we provide for you at any time by contacting us to schedule a time for such a review. In the event you discover any errors or inaccuracies in such information, please contact us in writing at the address below so that we may address your concerns and have accurate information on file.
300 Avenue of the Champions, Suite 240
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
Phone: (561) 775-0887
Securities and Advisory Services offered through GWN Securities, Inc. also a Registered Investment Advisor, 11440 North Jog Road, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418, 561-472-2700, Member FINRA & SIPC. Due to various state regulations and registration requirements concerning the dissemination of information on specific investments, GWN Securities, Inc. and their agents must be registered prior to such dissemination. This site is intended for information purposes only and further discussions will require prior compliance with state`s regulations and registration requirements. Ron Sellers & Associates and GWN Securities, Inc. are not affiliated. GWN Privacy Notice